Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Gary crusader. (Gary, Ind.) 1960-current
Gary, Ind. (1960-current)
The Gary crusader. : (Gary, Ind.) 1960-current
- Place of publication:
- Gary, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- Balm L. Leavell, Joseph H. Jefferson
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Indiana--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Gary (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Lake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218109
- Lake County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- "Militant voice of the People" appears above the title in masthead.
- Also issued on microfilm by Bell & Howell and UMI.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 29 (Jan. 4, 1964).
- Publisher varies: Dorothy R. Leavell, <1971>.
- sn 83025624
View complete holdings information