Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pensacola gazette and Florida advertiser. (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1828-1830
Pensacola [Fla.] (1828-1830)
Pensacola gazette and Florida advertiser. : (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1828-1830
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Pensacola [Fla.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hunt & Tardiff
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 5, no. 1 (Mar. 21, 1828)-v. 7, no. 28 (Sept. 18, 1830).
- Escambia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Escambia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215180
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida.
- Editors: W. Hasell Hunt, 1828-1829; A. Gordon, <1829>.
- Published in opposition: Florida Argus, and Pensacola literary, agricultural & commercial register.
- Publishers: W. Hunt, 1829; [s.n.] for the prop., 1829-1830.
- Suspended Sept. 18, 1830.
- sn 83025638
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information