Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The neutral. (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1847-1848
Pensacola [Fla.] (1847-1848)
The neutral. : (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1847-1848
- Place of publication:
- Pensacola [Fla.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F. Pindar & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 28, 1847 issue.
Ceased in 1848.
- Escambia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Escambia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215180
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "A weekly literary family journal."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (Feb. 15, 1848).
- In English and French.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 20 (May 23, 1848).
- sn 83025640
View complete holdings information