Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The reporter. (Brattleborough [Vt.]) 1803-1826
Brattleborough [Vt.] (1803-1826)
The reporter. : (Brattleborough [Vt.]) 1803-1826
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Brattleborough [Vt.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Fessenden
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1826.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 21, 1803).
- Brattleboro (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Windham County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Motto: "'Sit mihi fas audita loqui.'--'Waht I have heard, permit me to relate.'"
- Suspended <Mar.>-May 2,1812.
- sn 83025665
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information