Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily free press. volume (Burlington, Vt.) 1848-1868
Burlington, Vt. (1848-1868)
The Daily free press. volume : (Burlington, Vt.) 1848-1868
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Burlington, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.W.C. Clarke
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 1, 1848)-v. 21, no. 83 (July 9, 1868).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Burlington (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Graphic Microfilm of New England.
- Editors: G.W. Benedict, <1859>; G.G. Benedict, <1859-1867>; B.L. Benedict, <1867>.
- Indexes to subject, personal name, advertising and vital statistics, 1848-1868. 8 v.
- Listed in Newspapers in microform, 1948-1983 under: Burlington daily free press.
- Publishers: G.W. & G.G. Benedict, <1859-1866>; G.G. & B.L. Benedict, <1867>.
- Weekly ed.: Burlington free press (Burlington, Vt. : 1827).
- sn 83025692
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information