Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The colored Tennessean. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1865-1866
Nashville, Tenn. (1865-1866)
The colored Tennessean. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1865-1866
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.B. Scott & Son
- Dates of publication:
Began with Apr. 29, 1865 issue; ceased in 1866.
- African American newspapers--Tennessee--Nashville.
- African Americans--Tennessee--Nashville--Newspapers.
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (July 29, 1865).
- sn 83025745
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information