Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Negro world. (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1888-1???
Knoxville, Tenn. (1888-1???)
Negro world. : (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1888-1???
- Place of publication:
- Knoxville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Patterson Bros. & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- African American newspapers--Tennessee.
- African Americans--Tennessee--Newspapers.
- Knox County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Knoxville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 38 (Aug. 10, 1888).
- sn 83025753
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information