Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South-Carolinian. (Columbia, S.C.) 1838-1852
Columbia, S.C. (1838-1852)
South-Carolinian. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1838-1852
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.H. & W.F. Pemberton
- Dates of publication:
Began in Sept. 1838; ceased in 1852?
- Weekly (semiweekly during sessions of the legislature)
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Columbia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206785
- South Carolina--Richland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206357
- Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Sept. 21, 1838).
- Issue for Nov. 20, 1838 incorrectly called vol. 1, no. 1.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 11, no. 22 (Mar. 16, 1849).
- Merged with: Palmetto-State banner, to form: Columbia banner. Cf. Selby, J.A. Memorabilia ...
- Publishers: A.H. Pemberton, <1841-1844>; Johnston & Cavis, <1852>.
- sn 83025759
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information