Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily southern guardian. (Columbia, S.C.) 1857-18??
Columbia, S.C. (1857-18??)
The daily southern guardian. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1857-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- By an Association of printers
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- "The South--Equality or Independence."
- Description based on: Apr. 6, 1858.
- Issue for Dec. 11, 1858 also called vol. 2, no. 217.
- Latest issue consulted: New ser. v. 1., no. 89 (May 10, 1870).
- Microfilm available from the University of South Carolina.
- Publisher varies: Charles P. Pelham, <1858>-<1865>; Wm. H. M'Caw & Co., <1870>.
- sn 83025763
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information