Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About City gazette and commercial daily advertiser. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1810-1840
Charleston [S.C.] (1810-1840)
City gazette and commercial daily advertiser. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1810-1840
- Alternative Titles:
City gazette & commercial daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.S. Thomas
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1840.
Vol. 29, no. 9806 (July 2, 1810)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of South Carolina.
- Issues for <Sept. 21, 1829-May 11, 1832> called also: whole no. <15,783-16,600>
- Published as: City gazette & commercial daily advertiser, <1830-1832>.
- Publishers: E.S. Thomas, 1810-<1815>; Skinner & Whilden, <1818>-1819; Joseph Whilden, 1820-1822; John Geddes, Jr., 1822-<1824>; James Haig, <1826-1827>; Published for the Proprietors, by Theodore L. Smith, <1828>; Simms & Duryea, <Jan. 1, 1830-Apr. 5, 1831>; William Gilmore Simms, <Apr. 9, 1832-May 11, 1832>; William Laurens Poole, <1832>
- sn 83025764
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information