Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Chronicle of liberty, or, The republican intelligencer. ([Charleston, S.C.]) 1783-178?
[Charleston, S.C.] (1783-178?)
Chronicle of liberty, or, The republican intelligencer. : ([Charleston, S.C.]) 1783-178?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [Charleston, S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mansfield & Davis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 25, 1783)-
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp., and the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- sn 83025771
View complete holdings information