Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily evening gazette: and Charleston tea-table companion. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1795-1795
Charleston [S.C.] (1795-1795)
The Daily evening gazette: and Charleston tea-table companion. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1795-1795
- Alternative Titles:
Daily evening gazette
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by James Carey
- Dates of publication:
Began with Jan. 3, 1795 issue; ceased in 1795.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- C.S. Brigham, Early American newspapers
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Jan. 10, 1795).
- sn 83025774
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information