Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Strength of the people. ([Charleston S.C.]) 1809-1810
[Charleston S.C.] (1809-1810)
The Strength of the people. : ([Charleston S.C.]) 1809-1810
- Place of publication:
- [Charleston S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John H. Sargent
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Sept. 6, 1810 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 24, 1809)-
Nov. 16, 1809-Sept. 6, 1810
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- "Aye! The Union--Without union, the abyss opens and you are swept away --The People."
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- sn 83025777
View complete holdings information