Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Anti-monarchist, and South-Carolina advertiser. (Edgefield Court House, S.C.) 1811-1819
Edgefield Court House, S.C. (1811-1819)
Anti-monarchist, and South-Carolina advertiser. : (Edgefield Court House, S.C.) 1811-1819
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Edgefield Court House, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas M. Davenport
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 28, 1811 issue; ceased in 1819.
- Edgefield (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Edgefield.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01229449
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 16 (Sept. 9, 1811).
- sn 83025778
View complete holdings information