Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Royal South-Carolina gazette. volume (Charles-Town, S.C.) 1780-1782
Charles-Town, S.C. (1780-1782)
The Royal South-Carolina gazette. volume : (Charles-Town, S.C.) 1780-1782
- Place of publication:
- Charles-Town, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Robertson, MacDonald & Cameron
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 8, 1780)-v. 5, no. 339 (Sept. 12, 1782).
<May 10, 1781>-1782
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms International; and Charleston Library Society.
- sn 83025791
View complete holdings information