Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Carolina gazette. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1798-1840
Charleston [S.C.] (1798-1840)
The Carolina gazette. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1798-1840
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Freneau & Paine
- Dates of publication:
-n.s., v. 7, no. 52 (Sept. 29, 1840).
Began with Jan. 1, 1798 issue.
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: No. 4 (Jan. 25, 1798).
- Imprint varies: Printed by Freneau & Paine, 1798-1801; Printed by John M'Iver, 1801; Printed by M'Iver & Williams, 1801; Printed by Freneau & Williams, 1802-1803; Printed by Peter Freneau, 1804-<1805>; Printed by Elliott & Richards, <1807>-1808; Printed by Peter Freneau & Co., 1808-<1809>; Printed by E.S. Thomas, <1810-1812>; Printed by Skinner & Whilden, <1817-1818>; Printed by Joseph Whilden, <1820>; John Geddes, Jr., <1823>; James Haig, <1825>; Simms & Duryea, <1830-1831>; A.S. Willington & Co., <1837>-1840.
- sn 83025794
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information