Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Carolina Spartan. (Spartanburg, S.C.) 1852-1896
Spartanburg, S.C. (1852-1896)
The Carolina Spartan. : (Spartanburg, S.C.) 1852-1896
- Alternative Titles:
<Jan. 14, 1858-Dec. 8, 1864>
- Place of publication:
- Spartanburg, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- P.M. Wallace & J. Wofford Tucker
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1852? Ceased in 1896?
- South Carolina--Spartanburg County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210992
- South Carolina--Spartanburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202729
- Spartanburg (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Spartanburg County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by the Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 21 (July 1, 1852).
- Editors: P.M. Wallace & J. Wofford Tucker, <1852>; T.O.P. Vernon & James V. Trimmier, <1853>; H.L. Farley, <1876>.
- Publishers: P.M. Wallace & J. Wofford Tucker, <1852>; William H. Trimmier, <1853>; Cavis & Trimmier, <1855-1866>; F.M. Trimmier, <1876>.
- sn 83025802
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information