Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American. (Fayetteville, N.C.) 1813-181?
Fayetteville, N.C. (1813-181?)
The American. : (Fayetteville, N.C.) 1813-181?
- Place of publication:
- Fayetteville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by A.F. Bowell
- Dates of publication:
- Cumberland County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Fayetteville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Cumberland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212201
- North Carolina--Fayetteville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204294
- Also issued on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History, and Readex Microfilm Products (filmed with other items).
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 87 (Oct. 13, 1814).
- Imprint varies: Printed by A.F. Bowell, <1814->; Printed by Bowell & Black, <1816->; printed by Duncan Black, <-1818>
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 24 (July 23, 1818).
- sn 83025811
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information