Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily confederate. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1864-1865
Raleigh, N.C. (1864-1865)
The daily confederate. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1864-1865
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.M. Gorman & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1865.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 26, 1864)- = old ser., v. 5-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Confederate States of America--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- United States--Confederate States of America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205435
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History, Div. of Archives and Manuscripts.
- Triweekly ed.: Confederate (Raleigh, N.C. : Triweekly), 1864.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly confederate (Raleigh, N.C.), 1864-1865.
- sn 83025813
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information