Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Cape-Fear recorder. (Wilmington, N.C.) 1816-1832
Wilmington, N.C. (1816-1832)
The Cape-Fear recorder. : (Wilmington, N.C.) 1816-1832
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wilmington, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas Loring
- Dates of publication:
Began May 13, 1816; ceased in 1832.
- New Hanover County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wilmington (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (May 20, 1816).
- Issues for <Feb. 22, 1826-> also called: Whole no. <514->
- Published as: Cape-Fear recorder, <Feb. 22, 1826->, and: Recorder, <Aug. 18-Sept. 24, 1830>.
- sn 83025818
View complete holdings information