Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Star, and North-Carolina state gazette. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1816-1834
Raleigh, N.C. (1816-1834)
The Star, and North-Carolina state gazette. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1816-1834
- Alternative Titles:
Star, and North-Carolina gazette
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas Henderson
- Dates of publication:
-v. 25, no. 48 (Nov. 20, 1834).
Began in Jan. 1816.
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 2 (Jan. 12, 1816).
- sn 83025819
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information