Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hall's Wilmington gazette. ([Wilmington, N.C.) 1797-1798
[Wilmington, N.C. (1797-1798)
Hall's Wilmington gazette. : ([Wilmington, N.C.) 1797-1798
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [Wilmington, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Allmand Hall]
- Dates of publication:
Began Jan. 5, 1797; ceased in Dec. 1798.
- North Carolina--Wilmington.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210117
- Wilmington (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Feb. 9, 1797).
- Imprint indicated by internal evidence.
- sn 83025831
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information