Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Cape-Fear mercury. (Wilmington [N.C.]) 1769-1775
Wilmington [N.C.] (1769-1775)
The Cape-Fear mercury. : (Wilmington [N.C.]) 1769-1775
- Place of publication:
- Wilmington [N.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Boyd
- Dates of publication:
Began Oct. 13, 1769; ceased in 1775.
- New Hanover County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wilmington (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History. ; Microfilming Corp. of America, Birth of America Series.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Description based on: No. 7 (Nov. 24, 1769).
- Issues labeled June 3, 1775 are forgeries.
- Suspended from fall of 1774 to spring of 1775.
- sn 83025834
View complete holdings information