Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North-Carolina mercury, and Salisbury advertiser. (Salisbury [N.C.]) 1798-1801
Salisbury [N.C.] (1798-1801)
The North-Carolina mercury, and Salisbury advertiser. : (Salisbury [N.C.]) 1798-1801
- Alternative Titles:
North Carolina mercury
- Place of publication:
- Salisbury [N.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Francis Coupee
- Dates of publication:
Began in Apr. 1798; ceased in 1801.
- North Carolina--Rowan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205498
- North Carolina--Salisbury.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202783
- Rowan County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Salisbury (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 62 (June 27, 1799).
- sn 83025836
View complete holdings information