Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North-Carolina journal. volume (Halifax, N.C.) 1792-1814
Halifax, N.C. (1792-1814)
The North-Carolina journal. volume : (Halifax, N.C.) 1792-1814
- Place of publication:
- Halifax, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hodge & Wills
- Dates of publication:
Began July 18, 1792; ceased in 1814?
- Halifax (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Halifax County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Halifax County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204887
- North Carolina--Halifax.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224381
- Available on microfilm from Readex (Early American Newspapers).
- Brigham, C.S. Amer newspapers
- Description based on: No. 2 (July 26, 1792).
- Has supplement called: Supplement to the North Carolina journal, consisting of the monographs: Acts passed at the third session of the Fifth Congress of the United States, and: Acts passed at the first session of the Sixth Congress of the United States.
- Imprint varies: Hodge & Wills, 1792-1793; Printed by Abraham Hodge, <1794>-1805; Printed by Thomas Henderson, Jr., for the heirs of Abraham Hodge, <1806>; Printed by William W. Seaton, <1807>; Printed by Wright W. Batchelor, 1808-<1810>.
- Latest issue consulted: No. 232 (Dec. 26, 1796).
- Suspended Aug. 5, 1805; resumed Sept. 30, 1805.
- sn 83025848
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information