Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Democratic Republican and Pennsylvania advertiser. (Chambersburg, Pa.) 1816-1817
Chambersburg, Pa. (1816-1817)
Democratic Republican and Pennsylvania advertiser. : (Chambersburg, Pa.) 1816-1817
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Chambersburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. M'Farland
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 27 (May 7, 1816)-v. 2, no. 80 (May 12, 1817).
- Chambersburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207627
- "Heaven, earth and Ocean-Plunder'd of their sweets."
- "Man is man, and who is more."
- Also issued in microform and microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Last page of each issue titled: Franklin museum, May 7-Sept. 16, 1816.
- sn 83025861
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information