Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Claypoole's American daily advertiser. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1796-1800
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1796-1800)
Claypoole's American daily advertiser. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1796-1800
- Alternative Titles:
American daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.C. and S. Claypoole
- Dates of publication:
No. 5219 (Jan. 1, 1796)-no. 7421 (Sept. 30, 1800).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- sn 83025867
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information