Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American weekly mercury. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1719-1749
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1719-1749)
The American weekly mercury. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1719-1749
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Bradford
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1749.
Dec. 22, 1719-
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "The first newspaper published in the middle colonies, and the fourth in order of time, published in America."
- Available on microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. and on microfilm from Graphic Service Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- sn 83025870
View complete holdings information