Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Freeman's journal, or, The North-American intelligencer. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1781-1792
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1781-1792)
The Freeman's journal, or, The North-American intelligencer. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1781-1792
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F. Bailey
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Apr. 25, 1781)-no. 52 (Apr. 17, 1782) ; vol. 2, no. 53 (Apr. 24, 1782)-v. 12, no. 578 (May 16, 1792).
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. and on microfilm from Research Publications, Inc.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Some issues accompanied by section: Postscript.
- sn 83025877
View complete holdings information