Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The general advertiser, and political, commercial, agricultural and literary journal. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1790-1791
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1790-1791)
The general advertiser, and political, commercial, agricultural and literary journal. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1790-1791
- Alternative Titles:
General advertiser and political, commercial and literary journal
No. 80, (Jan. 1, 1791)-
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Benj. Franklin Bache
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Oct. 1, 1790)-no. 273 (Aug. 15, 1791).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.; Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Also published a weekly ed., <Oct.-Dec. 1790>.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Supplement accompanies June 2, 1791 issue.
- sn 83025888
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information