Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About General advertiser. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1791-1794
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1791-1794)
General advertiser. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1791-1794
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Benj. Franklin Bache
- Dates of publication:
No. 274 (Aug. 16, 1791)-no. 1223 (Nov. 7, 1794).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.; Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Supplement accompanies Aug. 9, 1794.
- Suspended Sept. 27-Nov. 23, 1793.
- sn 83025889
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information