Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About St. Thomae tidende. (St. Thomas [V.I.]) 1815-1873
St. Thomas [V.I.] (1815-1873)
St. Thomae tidende. : (St. Thomas [V.I.]) 1815-1873
- Alternative Titles:
Saint Thomas tidende
Sanct Thomas tidende
- Place of publication:
- St. Thomas [V.I.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Englund
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1 (Apr. 17, 1815)-v. 27, no. 78 (Sept. 27, 1873).
- Saint Thomas (United States Virgin Islands : Island)--Newspapers.
- United States Virgin Islands--Saint Thomas (Island)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01861793
- "The title, St. Thomae tidende, which this journal has hitherto borne, having been transferred by the Government to the official paper, lately established here, this journal, which continues under the management as before, will, until further, bear the title [from Oct. 1, 1873] of the St. Thomas times."
- English and Danish.
- Publisher: W. Swinburne <1828>; T. Fleming for Mrs. Mary Parker <1835-1845>.
- Sometimes published as: St. Thomas tidende; Sanct Thomas tidende.
- sn 83025891
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information