Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Philadelphia press. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1880-1885
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1880-1885)
The Philadelphia press. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1880-1885
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Press Co.
- Dates of publication:
July 5, 1880-Feb. 1, 1885.
Mar. 28, 1881-Feb. 1, 1885
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Philadelphia" over logo device.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service, and the Free Library, Newspaper Division, Philadelphia. Pa.
- Called also: v. 23-v. 28.
- Weekly eds.: Press (Philadelphia, Pa. : Weekly), 1880-1882; and Weekly press (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1883), 1883-1885.
- sn 83025931
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information