Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Saturday evening post. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1821-1830
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1821-1830)
The Saturday evening post. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1821-1830
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Atkinson & Alexander
- Dates of publication:
-v. 9, whole no. 491 (Dec. 25, 1830).
Began Aug. 4, 1821.
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from UMI, as part of the American Periodical series, 1800-1850; also issued online.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Aug. 18, 1821).
- Publishers: Atkinson & Alexander, Aug. 18, 1821-Feb. 23, 1828; Samuel Coate Atkinson, Mar. 1, 1828-1830.
- Supplements accompany some issues and are called: Saturday evening post - Extra.
- sn 83025932
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information