Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The true American, and commercial advertiser. volume ([Philadelphia, Pa.]) 1798-1815
[Philadelphia, Pa.] (1798-1815)
The true American, and commercial advertiser. volume : ([Philadelphia, Pa.]) 1798-1815
- Alternative Titles:
True American, commercial advertiser
- Place of publication:
- [Philadelphia, Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel F. Bradford
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (July 2, 1798)-no. 5617 (Dec. 4, 1813); v. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 6, 1813)-v. 2, no. 492 (July 8, 1815).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "And" appears within title ornament.
- Publishers: Samuel F. Bradford, July 2, 1798-June 30, 1801; Thomas Bradford, July 1, 1801-Dec. 4, 1813; James Elliot & Thomas T. Stiles, Dec. 6, 1813-July 8, 1815.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Weekly literary supplements: Desert to the true American; Dessert to the true American.
- sn 83025940
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information