Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About United States' gazette for the country. (Philadelphia [Pa.) 1804-1818
Philadelphia [Pa. (1804-1818)
United States' gazette for the country. : (Philadelphia [Pa.) 1804-1818
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Enos Bronson & Elihu Chauncey]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 262 (Feb. 21, 1804)-v. 18, no. 1738 (Mar. 7, 1818).
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Issue for Feb. 21, 1804 misdated as Feb. 11, 1804.
- Merged with: True American (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1817); to form: Union, United States gazette, and true American for the country.
- sn 83025944
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information