Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About North American and United States gazette. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1847-1876
Philadelphia, Pa. (1847-1876)
North American and United States gazette. : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1847-1876
- Alternative Titles:
American and gazette
Philadelphia North American and United States gazette
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G. Graham
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 65, no. 16050 (July 1, 1847)-v. 105, no. 33564 (Apr. 15, 1876).
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Publishers: Graham & M'Michael, <Jan. 3, 1848-Aug. 4, 1848>; M'Michael & Bird <Aug. 10, 1848-Oct. 22, 1849>; Morton McMichael, <Jan. 5, 1858-1869, 1873, 1875>
- Triweekly ed.: North American and United States gazette (Philadelphia, Pa. : Triweekly), <1848>.
- Weekly eds.: North American for town & country, 1847-<1853>, and: Weekly North American, 1847-<1869>.
- sn 83025947
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information