Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sunday dispatch. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1848-1920
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1848-1920)
Sunday dispatch. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1848-1920
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lawlor, Everett & Hincken
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 14, 1848)- ; -73rd year, no. 33 (Dec. 26, 1920).
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Dept. of Records, City of Philadelphia [for Free Library of Philadelphia] and State Library of Pennsylvania.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 14, 1848).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 30, no. 12 (Aug. 5, 1877).
- sn 83025948
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information