Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Afro-American sentinel. (Omaha [Neb.]) 1893-1899
Omaha [Neb.] (1893-1899)
The Afro-American sentinel. : (Omaha [Neb.]) 1893-1899
- Place of publication:
- Omaha [Neb.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Cyrus D. Bell
- Dates of publication:
Began in Oct. 1893; ceased in 1899?
Feb 25, 1899-
- African American newspapers--Nebraska.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Nebraska--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Omaha (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 18 (Feb. 22, 1896).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 50 (Mar. 25, 1899).
- Microfilmed for the Committee on Negro Studies of the American Council of Learned Societies by the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- sn 83025964
View complete holdings information