Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Valley spirit. (Chambersburg, Pa.) 184?-1862
Chambersburg, Pa. (184?-1862)
Valley spirit. : (Chambersburg, Pa.) 184?-1862
- Alternative Titles:
Valley spirit and valley sentinel
- Place of publication:
- Chambersburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- P.S. Dechert
- Dates of publication:
-v. 16, no. 6 (Aug. 6, 1862).
<Aug. 21, 1861>-1862
- Chambersburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207627
- Available on microfilm from Micro-Comfex, Inc.
- Continues: Valley spirit and Cumberland and Franklin County Democrat. Cf. Hist. of Franklin Co., Pa., 1887.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 1 (July 7, 1849).
- Merged with: Independent (Chambersburg, Pa.), to form: Valley spirit and times. Cf. Hist. of Franklin Co., Pa., 1887.
- Publisher's name recorded in Hist. of Franklin Co., Pa., 1887.
- Publishers: P.S. Dechert & Co., <1854>; George H. Mengle, <1861>-1862; B.Y. Hamsher & Co., 1862.
- sn 83025972
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information