Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lancaster journal. volume (Lancaster [Pa.]) 1794-1839
Lancaster [Pa.] (1794-1839)
The Lancaster journal. volume : (Lancaster [Pa.]) 1794-1839
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Lancaster [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Henry Willcocks
- Dates of publication:
Began June 18, 1794?
Ceased in Oct. 1839. Cf. Salisbury, R. Pa. newspapers.
- Lancaster (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Lancaster County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Lancaster County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205236
- Also issued on microfilm by University Microfilms International, and from West Virginia University Library Photoduplication section.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 38 (Mar. 4, 1795).
- Editor: John Reynolds, 1820-<1827>.
- In English; some notices in German, <1820>.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83025979
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information