Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Connecticut journal. (New-Haven [Conn.]) 1775-183?
New-Haven [Conn.] (1775-183?)
The Connecticut journal. : (New-Haven [Conn.]) 1775-183?
- Alternative Titles:
Connecticut journal & weekly advertiser
Jan. 10-Mar. 28, 1799
Connecticut journal and advertiser
Jan. 5-June 29, 1809
- Place of publication:
- New-Haven [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Thomas and Samuel Green
- Dates of publication:
No. 413 (Sept. 13, 1775)-
- Connecticut--New Haven County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207938
- Connecticut--New Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206280
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- New Haven County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm and Microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Issues for Jan. 10, 1799-Dec. 30, 1834 also called Vol. 31-v. 67; issues for Jan. 1835-<Apr. 7, 1835> also called Vol. 68, no. 1-<v. 68, no. 14>.
- Published from the same office as: New=Haven chronicle (New Haven, Conn. : 1827).
- Publisher varies: Thomas Green & Sons, 1799- ;Eli Hudson, 1809- ; Hudson & Woodward, 1814- ; S. Converse, Mar. <4, 1817>-
- Semiweekly ed.: New Haven advertiser (New Haven, Conn.), May 1, 1829-Oct. 20, 1832.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83026144
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information