Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About National intelligencer. (Washington City [D.C.]) 1810-1869
Washington City [D.C.] (1810-1869)
National intelligencer. : (Washington City [D.C.]) 1810-1869
- Place of publication:
- Washington City [D.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph Gales
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in June 1869.
Vol. 11, no. 1580 (Nov. 27, 1810)-
- Three times a week
Jan. 2, 1840-<June 24, 1869>
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Daily ed.: Daily national intelligencer, 1813-<1869>.
- Issued daily: <Vol. 38, no. 5420, (Mar. 1, 1837)>-v. 38, no. 5423 (Mar. 4, 1837).
- Publishers: Gales and Seaton, <1814-1860>
- Weekly eds.: Weekly national intelligencer (Washington, D.C.), 1841-<1869>, and: Universal gazette (Philadelphia, Pa. : Nov. 1797), 1810-1814.
- sn 83026171
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information