Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About California independent. (Los Angeles, Cal.) 1896-19??
Los Angeles, Cal. (1896-19??)
California independent. : (Los Angeles, Cal.) 1896-19??
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- P.H. Bodkin
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 12, 1896)-
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "An interdenominational Christian newspaper."
- "Published in the interests of Evangelical Christianity in California."
- Editor: P.H. Bodkin.
- Merged with to form: Los Angeles review, to become: Independent review.
- Published by: Independent Pub. Co., <Nov. 1, 1906-Nov. 11, 1909>.
- sn 83026421
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information