Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly Los Angeles mirror. (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1875-1891
Los Angeles, Calif. (1875-1891)
Weekly Los Angeles mirror. : (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1875-1891
- Alternative Titles:
Los Angeles weekly mirror
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Yarnell, Caystile & Brown
- Dates of publication:
-v. 19, no. 30 [i.e. 29] (Aug. 29, 1891).
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Los Angeles" appears above masthead ornament.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 27 (Sept. 4, 1875.).
- Proprietors: <Nov. 8, 1884> H.G. Otis and H.H. Boyce.
- sn 83026444
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information