Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The state journal. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1883-1885
Harrisburg, Pa. (1883-1885)
The state journal. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1883-1885
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Dec. 1885.
Vol. 2, no. 20 (Aug. 18, 1883)-
- African American newspapers--Pennsylvania.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Pennsylvania--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Microfilmed by the Library of Congress for the Committee on Negro Studies of the American Council of Learned Societies.
- sn 83027086
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information