Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New York globe. (New York, N.Y.) 1880-1884
New York, N.Y. (1880-1884)
The New York globe. : (New York, N.Y.) 1880-1884
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George Parker & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-whole no. 236 (Nov. 8, 1884).
Began in 1880.
- African American newspapers--New York (State)
- African Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Whole no. 141 (Jan. 6, 1883).
- Microfilmed for the Committee on Negro Studies of the American Council of Learned Societies by the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- sn 83027106
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information