Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Argus, or Greenleaf's new daily advertiser. (New York [N.Y.]) 1795-1796
New York [N.Y.] (1795-1796)
The Argus, or Greenleaf's new daily advertiser. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1795-1796
- Alternative Titles:
Greenleaf's new daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas Greenleaf
- Dates of publication:
No. 6 (May 16, 1795)-no. 386 (Aug. 2, 1796).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Be Temperate in Political Disquisition-Give Free Operation to Truth-Washington," 1796.
- Aug. 3, 1795 issue has supplement.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Editor: Thomas Greenleaf.
- Semiweekly ed.: Greenleaf's New-York journal & patriotic register.
- sn 83030003
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information