Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily advertiser. (New York [N.Y.]) 1787-1806
New York [N.Y.] (1787-1806)
The daily advertiser. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1787-1806
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Francis Childs
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 826 (Oct. 17, 1787)-v. 22, no. 6233 (Aug. 30, 1806).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. and on microfilm from New York Public Library.
- Proprietors: John Morton, 1795-1796; Samuel Bayard, 1803; Henry & Thomas Pringle, 1803-1805; Samuel Bayard, 1805-1806.
- Publishers: Francis Childs and John Swaine, 1789-1794; Francis Childs, 1794-1796; William Robins, 1796-1798; Charles Snowden, 1798-1800; Robert Wilson, 1800-1803; Jonathan Seymour, 1803; George Bruce, 1806; Frank & Beresford, 1806; Jacob Frank, 1806.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83030007
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information