Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York advertiser. (New York [N.Y.]) 1817-1836
New York [N.Y.] (1817-1836)
New-York advertiser. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1817-1836
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John W. Walker
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1836.
No. 1 (Mar. 26, 1817)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in micro-opaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- C.S. Brigham, Early American newspapers
- Daily ed.: New-York daily advertiser (New York, N.Y. : 1817).
- Editor: Theodore Dwight.
- Printer: John W. Walker, 1817-1818.
- Publishers: Dwight & Walker, 1817-1818; Dwight, Townsend & Walker, 1818-1831; Dwight Townsend & Co., <1831>; Dwight & Townsend, <1835-1836>.
- Semiweekly country ed.: New-York advertiser, for the country.
- Weekly ed.: New-York advertiser published once a week for the country.
- sn 83030011
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information